MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW OPEN FOR 2019-2020.
IFRA has purchased five graves from Woodlawn Cemetery…[news]
Click to view the IFRA Presentation.
WHO ARE WE
- We are a not-for-profit association of volunteers, dedicated to providing much needed help to the bereaved in their most stressful hour of need;
- We serve the Muslim community in the Guelph-Wellington region of Ontario and surrounding areas within a 40km/40min driving distance — this is our Area of Coverage;
- We organize burials exclusively at the Woodlawn Cemetery in Guelph;
- We are not associated with any mosque but work for all Muslims in the region.
WHAT WE DO
- We are funded by annual membership dues from our members.
- The IFRA fund covers the funeral expenses for members and needy Muslim families in the Area of Coverage.
- We provide financial assistance to the bereaved Member family by covering the cost of the burial and liaise with Mosques in the Area of Coverage to assist with the coordination of the funeral services.
HOW WE WORK
- Our board is exclusively comprised of unpaid volunteer members
- Our volunteer team consists of members and other volunteers from the Muslim community
- We liaise with mosques in our coverage region to coordinate and deliver funeral arrangements and services within the community we serve
email@example.com • 855-889-6709